Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AdminLuv for Administrator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminLuv
Junior
Junior
AdminLuv

AdminLuv for Administrator Empty
PostSubject: AdminLuv for Administrator   AdminLuv for Administrator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 pm

king Hi My Name is Tyler Sandeen. I live in houston texas and I play 5+ hours everyday of the week. I am wanting to run for a administrator spot or Moderator. I have been a co-owner 3 times and an admin 9 times. I am a person who loves to help people and fix issues that may be happening on the server. I love to give tips on the server. I am good at making servers more popular also. i go on other servers and recruit. I also hate when people dupe or talk about other servers on servers i am playing. I will help stop that from happening on here. I am also really good at graphics and technology on servers. I am really good at creating designs. that is a big reason i want to be co-owner. this one is up to you. Thank You for taking your time to read this
. My ingame name is AdminLove king I would even like to become a moderator and do the same things. I will work my way up the chain of commands to be a administrator if you guys would prefer that better

Last edited by AdminLuv on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelly
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: wow   AdminLuv for Administrator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 pm

wow i think you should be a co-owner. adminisrator at least. you are really helpful. i have seen you in some other rsps and you have helped me alot. your application would be perfect for me. i would make you a co-owner right away. Well good luck to you man. i hope these people on here give you a good chance. you deserve it alot
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: You will not become Adimin..   AdminLuv for Administrator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 pm

You have to go up the ranks you cannot jump to Administrator.. You can earn moderator but that will happen with activity and you have to earn trust of owners. But anyways good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://eternallymts.forumotion.com/
Christian
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: AdminLuv for Administrator   AdminLuv for Administrator I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 am

1). your app. was in wrong format.
2).you deserve mod. but u cant jump to admin.

i'm not ranting.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuv
Junior
Junior
AdminLuv

PostSubject: Re: AdminLuv for Administrator   AdminLuv for Administrator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 pm

rofl format? it doesnt matter what kind of format it is in dude. the only thing that matters is if the staff likes it. and yes i no i cant jump to admin. i said above that i was wanting admin. but if i get mod then that is fine to and i will work my way up the chain. read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AdminLuv for Administrator   AdminLuv for Administrator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AdminLuv for Administrator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Ingame Staff Applications-
Jump to: