Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Download the Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The First
Junior
Junior

How to Download the Client Empty
PostSubject: How to Download the Client   How to Download the Client I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 pm

The First's Guide on: Downloading the Client

Code:
[b]Part I:[/b] Downloading your resources
[b]Part II:[/b] Downloading the client
[b]Part III:[/b] Extracting the client to your desktop

Part I: Downloading your resources

Firstly, you need to download Java JDK and Winrar. Let's start with downloading Java JDK. Click this link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html and you should see this screen, click the first button to the left.
How to Download the Client 3vggpcevnkxgwv68p8q

Once that's downloaded, it's time to download Winrar. Winrar is a program that allows you to download .java files like RSPS clients and place them somewhere in your computer files. Click this link: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm and click one of those circled links depending on what you want.
How to Download the Client 8um5s9y1cu3yr1e0x7yr

Part II: Downloading the Client

First, you need to go to the forums main page and click the board that reads "Client Download." Then when you get a pop-up window, look at the button that says "open with" and then click "browse." Scroll down the list to find "WinRar.exe" and then click that, and click OK.

Part III: Extracting the Client to your Desktop

You should now have a window open that looks like this. This is a three-step process. You click "Extract to" on the top toolbar, and then click a destination. Preferably, you should extract it to your desktop. Once that's done, click "OK"
How to Download the Client N6f7olf09iazprw1u32

Hope the guide helped. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How to Download the Client
Page 1 of 1