Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fourms mod app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian
Junior
Junior

fourms mod app. Empty
PostSubject: fourms mod app.   fourms mod app. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 am

Name: Christian Kelly
In-game name: Christian
Forums name: Christian
Time Zone: est.
Do you play when most of the staff are off?: no, sometimes when im the only one on.
Do you play over the night?: some times, yes on weekends tho.
Are you active on the chatbox: ya when other people are.
Average of time you play a week: 20 hours i cant on anytime after 6pm.
Are you active on the forums: im not gonna lie not really untill now.
How long have you played: about 5 days.
Do you have ANY coding experience: No, but I'd be willing to learn if needed.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I feel as though I should be a mod for a couple of reasons. The first reason is my experience as a player. I know I have not played as long as others, but I have spent countless hours figuring out almost everything about the server. I've spent enough time on the server to become maxed and become well known. I try to keep people in line the best I can now because it just gets aggravating seeing people spamming and flaming. Another thing, I am also very helpful to anyone that needs it ingame. I always respond to people, even if I know that they are going to beg me for stuff. I know many of the .tk links and give them out to anyone in need. Also, I have directed many people in search for detailed answers to the forums in hopes that the players would become more active with the server.

Side Note: If there is anything at all that someone needs to say about me, speak up. I'd love to improve.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuv
Junior
Junior
AdminLuv

fourms mod app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: fourms mod app.   fourms mod app. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 pm

ok christian. i read over your application and 1 thing i did notice that is wrong is that you said you have been playing for about 5 days. This new client that we have just started 3 days ago just so you know. and another thing is, that the owners do not look at these applications. these are denyed automatically. they dont know if you are lying or not, thats why, so get to know the staff alot better. and get some playing time in. that is what is needed the most. just talk to the staff and players and you may get the job. if there is a spot open. and another thing you need to do is VOTE for sure. the more votes=the more mods
Back to top Go down

fourms mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Forum Staff Applications-
Jump to: