Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Angel
Death Angel

Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms Empty
PostSubject: Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms   Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: Jonathan

Ingame Name: Death Angel

How long have you been playing: I have been playing on privet servers for one year and a half now.

Why do you think you deserve to be mod/admin: I have been a staff member in the game before and I think being this on forms wouldn't be much different and I think I would handle all problems well.

Why do you want this promotion: I would like this promotion because I'm trying to dedicate as much of my time to this server as possible to make it better and by being a form staff member this would help me do more good.

What would you do once you get promoted: I will get to work right away and do anything for the good of this website for the server.

How long do you play every week: Week days I can usually be on from 7:00-9:00pm if I am needed longer I will stay up. On week ends I can stay on from Noonish too midnight if needed too.

More info about yourself(Optional): I'm a very nice and caring person who loves helping people.

What time zone(GMT): U.S Illinois what ever time zone that it is in Razz

Thank-you For reading this Application Smile Have a Good Day king
Back to top Go down
https://eternallymts.forumotion.com/
Christian
Junior
Junior

Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms   Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:56 am

you deserve it:)
Back to top Go down

Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin For Forms
Page 1 of 1