Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Angel
Death Angel

Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin Empty
PostSubject: Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin   Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Name: Jonathan

Ingame Name: Death Angel

How long have you been playing:I have been playing on privet servers for about 1 year and 1/2 now.

Why do you think you deserve to be mod/admin: Well I love helping people and its something that I could make this server better for the players. I have been an Admin and a Mod on many servers before and I have experience of how to be a staff member.

Why do you want this promotion: I would like this promotion so i could get starting on hleping more people with any problems that may happen.

What would you do once you get promoted: I would get started by helping any new players find there way around the server if they are new to privet servers. Also if they need help on lets say getting an item drop from a monster i would help them get it.

How long do you play every week: I can usually be on during the week at around 7-9ishpm if there is i problem i can stay up and help solve it until 12:00am(midnight)

More info about yourself(Optional): I'm very athletic and out going and a very nice person

What time zone(GMT): U.S. Time zone Illinois what ever time zone that is :p

Thank-you for reading this Application
Back to top Go down
https://eternallymts.forumotion.com/
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin   Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Also weekends i can be on usually noonish to late at night.
Back to top Go down
https://eternallymts.forumotion.com/
Elite
Owner
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin   Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 am

Thanks you for your staff application, we will continue to watch you and if/when we feel you deserve a staff position we will contact you.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
https://eternallymts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin   Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Angel Staff Application Mod-Adimin
Page 1 of 1